Develop Success Mentality
This slide includes the most important pieces of success in my opinion. I hope it is what you need right now.
If you have something to add to it you are welcome to comment below.
Keep in mind that I don’t come from a wealthy background.
My parents did their best, but they did not have access, chances, and tools to teach me any better, so when I first started learning about positive thinking and get deeper into the self-development industry I tried to have good notes and also was learning other skills so this slide is the result of that.
Created with Powerpoint
Shared on SlideShare.com
Transcript provided by SlideShare
1. “Don’t wish it were easier. Wish you were better.” -Jim Rohn Develop Success mentality
2. Take full responsibility for your life. Start right now
3. What does it mean to take full responsibility for your life? It means that you.. > Stop blaming > Stop complaining > Stop criticizing ..Yourself and others
4. “Have you ever seen that happy and wealthy person is putting someone else down?”
5. I haven’t. A happy person wants everyone else to be happy too. That will make his life better. The unhappy person wants to make everyone else miserable too.
6. Strive to become better In every section of your life, one thing at a time Eventually you will find a better version of yourself.
7. “For things to improve, you have to improve. For things to get better, you have to get better. For things to change, you have to change. When you change, everything changes for you.” -Jim Rohn
8. Develop a success mindset Start living and believing that everything is possible and you can get anything you want.
9. Difficulty lies in figuring out what is that you want and acting on it. “Anything the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can be achieved” -Napoleon Hill
10. Recipe to Success
● Take your time to learn
● make mistakes
● try again
● ..and again
● ..and again
● ..and again
● until you learn
11. Serve others Adding value to people’s life increases value you get back. Do you have a solution to specific problem? Is there anything you can help with?
12. Is there a demand to your product or service?
● Do some brainstorming. Some people will see your product or service valuable and will pay for it.
● Don’t rush. Everything will fall into place while you are serving and adding value to others lives.
13. Add Value to the world Don’t limit yourself to the internet only, Don’t limit yourself whether you can get paid for something or not.
Law of intention will give you back whatever you are giving to the world. Don’t expect to get something from the person you are serving.
14. Think BIG and think long-term
● Start doing. Don’t have right tools? Then start planning.
● See yourself as doer and take action, big or small.
● Don’t give up when you don’t succeed, learn from the result and try again until you do succeed.
“If you are willing to do what other don’t do you will have what others will not have”.
15. Learn some new skills Connect with people Don’t hesitate ask for help Delegate / Outsource.
Don’t wish things to get better, wish you were better. -Jim Rohn